Meet Author Elizabeth Wyke



Hey everyone! Rush here, from Elizabeth Wyke’s book, CALL IT FATE. I have the privilege of telling you a little about our story, but I’ll keep it brief so you can get right to the main course which you can find here:
Amazon US http://amzn.to/12xXwyg
Amazon UK http://amzn.to/12QiIPT
Amazon CA http://amzn.to/1BAojch
Amazon AU http://bit.ly/1zTfmXn
Amazon DE http://amzn.to/1BeJOw8
Smashwords http://bit.ly/1zTfypJ
Goodreads   http://bit.ly/1yjeRDC




In the opening scene of CALL IT FATE, Hannah snuck past me in the campus library where I busied myself with the mundane task of restocking book shelves. When I noticed it was her, I couldn’t help but to stare. I looked like a fool, I’m sure --- arms pressed against the stacks, peeking over the tops of the books in front of me just for a glance at the top of her pretty little head.

She was standing there, doing nothing more than scanning call numbers for the book she came in for, while simultaneously holding the crux of my universe together just by being alive. She was good at that – though I had yet to tell her so.

For months before our fateful encounter in the library, my heart already clung to hers. Like a drifter out to sea, she was the anchor, the lifeline to guide me home. There was just one little problem with that --- she had no idea who I was. Not to mention the serious trouble I could get us both into just by talking to her.

It’s true, according to fate, our story had already been written in the stars, all I could do was hope she would give me the opportunity to write it on her heart.



::SYNOPSIS::
CALL IT FATE

Discovering a long-kept secret…
Helped by a mysterious stranger…
Sometimes, fate takes you by surprise.

Locating a book in the campus library unexpectedly embarks college sophomore, Hannah McCurry, into a life-altering journey as she stumbles across something she never expected. A secret not only protected from the world at large, but essentially hidden, specifically, from her.

Joining Hannah, with a secret of his own, is the gloriously handsome librarian, Spencer Rush. Meeting him was fate. Trusting him was a choice. But falling for him was beyond her control.

Through her life-changing quest, doubts increase while truths of her past are unveiled. Two seemingly unrelated instruments become the keys to unlocking her future. A book. And a stranger.

Call it FATE. Call it INTENSE. Definitely call it HEAT.




::MEET THE AUTHOR::


Though a Colorado native, I've lived most of my life where the wind comes sweeping down the plains, in the great state of Oklahoma. Here I live with a ton of testosterone... my amazing husband, two incredible sons, and three dogs - two of which are also male, and thus testosterone-driven, as well. Most of my free time (i.e. after the kids are asleep) is spent replenishing what dwindling estrogen levels remain, by reading and writing sappy love stories. And I have to confess, regularly indulging in healthy addictions of Facebook, über-sweet coffee drinks, and all things Maroon 5.

Thanks so very much for stopping by! I can't wait to connect with you and hear what awesome stories you've been reading!

Before you go….I hope you take a minute to stalk me….(it’s ok, I kinda like it J)

Like me:

Friend me:

Tweet me:

Pin me:

Follow my pics:

Friend/Follow me on Goodreads:

Find me on Amazon:
www. amazon. com/Elizabeth-Wyke/e/B00JI7RJXM/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1406053695&sr=1-1 www. amazon. com/Elizabeth-Wyke/e/B00JI7RJXM/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1406053695&sr=1-1
Find me at home:

Apryl Baker

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Fate can sneak up on you. When I released my first book, Lucky Thirteen, I had an event at my local library in which I served the meal the main female character was given by her captor. I also did a reading from the book. This child kept peeking in and I invited him to come to the event and eat. I knew the part I was reading would not be offensive to a child. He dragged his dad in with him. At the end of the program, the father bought a copy of the book, then later that night "friended" me on Facebook. Dad and have now been officially dating well over a year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an awesome act of Fate! I love it! Thank you for sharing it with us :)

      Delete