Meet Author Olivia Snow





O L I V I A  S N O W




Keep It Secret
Is blood truly thicker than water?





Excerpt
Ava

Scrambling to find the nearest bathroom I made a sharp turn at a corner and collided with a body; a big hard body at that.
“Watch where you're going.” I barked. Watching in slow motion as my textbooks crashed against the floor.
“Ava?” The familiar voice questioned. Oh, my shit. That voice was in my dreams every night for the past week. The memory of his bright blue eyes haunted me. His lips. God, those lips left torched imprints on my skin and his touch; only his touch was able to obliterate any man who came before him. I couldn't get this guy out of my head. I hated it. I was terrified to look up maybe if I kept ignoring him he’d leave.
“Ava?” He called again. Ugh, take a hint!
Crouching down to pick up my books his hand reached over and touched mine. The cloudiness in my mind dissolved as my senses became highly responsive to his touch. Get ahold of yourself, Ava. Quickly retracting my hand I stood, every fiber in my body was on high alert. Our eyes collided and my fears were rewarded with a panty-dropping smile.
Fuck me...not literally.


Keep It Safe
When keeping it secret is no longer an option.





Excerpt
Vanessa

“What are you doing?” I asked my voice coming out in a breathy whisper.
“Tasting you.” He groaned sucking me off his fingers. Oh. My.
“Is that supposed to turn me on?” My stare was glued to his mouth.
“Aw, shit baby don't talk like that, or I’ll say forget this self-restraint bullshit and take you against this damn wall.”
“What if I want you too?” I gripped his belt buckle forcing him back against me.
“Fuck, Vanessa, don’t tell me that.” He groaned resting his forehead against mine.
“Why, Diesel? Don't you want me?” My audacity, I justified, was coming from the orgasm he just gave me.
“Of course I fuckin’ want you, I’ve wanted you since the first time I saw you, but I’m not takin’ you against this wall. When I make you mine, it'll be on a bed while I slowly peel off your clothes. When I can cherish and devour this perfect body of yours because that’s what you deserve, Vanessa, and not a quick fuck against a wall, you deserve to be made love to.” My heart tugged even though getting fingered outside against the wall was very, uh, unromantic, having him say things like that made me trust him and want him even more.



Keep It Sexy









Excerpt
Christian

I watched her moving closer to me.
“I thought you didn’t want this with me?” she said. Finally, I looked into her eyes.
“I don’t, I do. Fuck, I don’t know, Billie.” I slumped down on the nearest armrest, tightening my hold on my towel. She stepped between my thighs and placed her cold hands on my shoulders. I hissed from her touch and how close she was to me. I shouldn’t have, but I gripped her hips and brought her closer. The air around us became palpable. Billie’s stare flicked to my lips and back up to my eyes. Her pink tongue darted out to wet her lips before she spoke.
“I want to kiss you,” she whispered. My fingers dug into her skin. I was afraid I’d hurt her when she whimpered, but when I saw where she was looking, I knew it had nothing to do with my grip, but from my now tented towel. My hands slowly traveled from her hips then fanned on each side of her ass, and I squeezed.
“Then kiss me,” I murmured in a low breath.
Her small hands grabbed the sides of my neck, pulling me to her mouth. The closer we got, the tighter I squeezed. Billie’s breath was shallow, and I knew at this point she’d let me do whatever I wanted to her. I knew if I took off her shirt and sweats she’d let me. But right now all I wanted was to feel her lips against mine. Have her soft curves pressed against me, clothed. The first time our lips touched, it hardly felt like a kiss. She skimmed her mouth from one end of mine to the other, barely touching. I watched with hooded eyes every move she made. When her eyes closed, I shut mine and took over.
My fingers sunk into her skin, and she yelped when she came crashing into my erection. She gripped tighter against my neck and I felt her body become putty in my arms. I kissed her slowly, open mouthed. I wasn’t sure if I could handle the feel of her tongue against mine at the moment. But when her mouth parted, I let go of her ass and took her face in my hands, moving her slightly as I deepened the kiss and swallowed the moan she gave me. Her tongue was lax, wet and so fucking sweet. We were both breathing forcefully through our nose when Billie’s hand fell down to touch my stomach. I grunted, taking in a shallow breath, curious and afraid of what her next move would be.
She delicately moved down to the towel, but when my phone rang she stopped instantly.



Meet the author




Olivia Snow lives in a lovely town in Colorado, with her wonderful husband and three beautiful but highly energetic children that she can barely keep up with. Her day is devoted to chasing after her three monsters, cleaning, cooking and often times tearing out her hair.

She loves drinking coffee eating chocolate and cheesecake. In her free time, you can catch her reading a steamy book, watching a juicy drama filled reality TV show or just cuddling with her yummy hubby.




Check out our other author today, Brenda Pandos!!!


Apryl Baker

2 comments: