Meet Author M. Lynne Cunning



I love it when people ask me what Until I’m Found is about or what genre the story is. I hesitate every single time I hear those questions because it’s so hard to narrow it down to one single genre! That said, I do it on purpose, purely because I like to face real life situations in my writing and there are no specific genres or predictable plot lines in life. My author bio at the end of each of my books states, “M. Lynne Cunning doesn’t believe in traditional happy endings. You’ve been warned.” I DO write stories with happy endings, but the endings won’t be the ones you’d expect, for the most part. And, if there’s a happy ending to be had, you can be sure that those characters of mine are going to work for it! I want the characters to be real, the situations to be authentic, and the outcomes to be raw and honest...exactly the way real life is. As one recent reviewer, Jennifer on Goodreads, recently explained:
How do I adequately put into words how much I enjoyed this book? It might be difficult, but I will try! Let me start by saying that this book shouldn't be labeled as one particular genre, but if I had to give it one, it would be romantic suspense. With a dark edge. I was completely caught up in the smooth flow and easy transitions of the book. There were lots of little twists and the ending had me in tears. This is one of those books you put down at the end and think to yourself, "I'm so glad I read that." You feel like Amy, Cole, Jeremy and Ryan become your friends, however briefly.”
Allow me to introduce:

(This is just how I tended to visualize the characters as I wrote the story, and yes, I did have a slight True Blood obsession going on at the time!)








Amy just wanted to escape Ethan’s abusive ways. She never expected to find the place where she felt like she belonged, and she surely never thought she’d find a second chance at love.
When Amy Teake attempts to get as far away from her abusive boyfriend as her stash of money will take her, she ends up in Park’s Peak and eventually becomes entangled in a complicated emotional triangle with her boss’s brother and an obnoxious local police officer. She knows Ethan will find her eventually, she just never expects to involve either Cole or Jeremy in her fight for freedom.
As Amy’s attraction to Cole deepens, and the lines between friendship and love become blurred in Jeremy’s eyes, she finds herself divided between her fear of Ethan and her fear of hurting the two men who helped her remember how to live again. Will Amy outrun her fears and find the happy ending she so desperately desires? Perhaps, happy endings aren’t always as we expect them to be.
Want to read it?
Guess what?
The first FOUR chapters are available to read for FREE here on Wattpad!
We all love free books, so why not throw in a little giveaway to liven up the party! Below are the links to purchase Until I’m Found, and I’d be so grateful if you’d all read and review it. However, that’s not all this BlogFest is about! I want to get to know each and every one of you! Therefore, here are the instructions to win 1 of 3 copies of Until I’m Found:


1)     Hop on over to Facebook and “Like” my Facebook Page.
2)     Follow me on Twitter.
3)     Then come on back to my Facebook Page and leave a comment letting me know you’ve done both! 
Everyone who likes, follows, and then comments will be entered into the draw to win an eBook copy of Until I’m Found! The draw will take place on September 30th (the last day of the BlogFest).
(You can click on the book jacket to be redirected to Amazon)

Thank you, everyone, for checking out my blog post! Thank you also to the lovely Apryl Baker for hosting such a rockin’ event! Don’t forget to enter the contest, you guys!

 
 



 

Apryl Baker

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the characters acting like REAL people. I read the summary. With you adding twists and turns in the books, I'm sure your readers love it! Good luck with all you do in the writing world and I wish you much success!

    P.S. I love the covers!

    ReplyDelete