As you all know if you've been following my Twitter posts, March is a month that will be filled with guest posts by authors who want to promote their work.
Today, we are introducing YA author Angela Fristoe. Thanks so much for blogging with us!
Zombies. I'm obsessed. I could read about them and watch them every waking moment. I just wish I wrote about them. Maybe starting my guest post after watching two hours of The Walking Dead wasn't such a good idea :)
What I do write about is actually what rarely finds its way into zombie stories - love and hope. When I started writing Songbird I wasn't sure where it was going, but I knew that Dani's story would have both, whatever the ending may have been. So many of the events that unfold in her life are snippets from things I've seen. I look at it and wonder how it's possible someone could have actually experienced these things, and then I am reminded that I've seen and heard much worse.
I loved writing Songbird. It was almost like writing two stories, where the first determined the second, even when the connections seemed nearly impossible to pinpoint. Dani's memories play such a dominant role in how she reacts to the current events in her life, so much that she's completely unaware of how she is not letting herself live. Dani is a survivor and she is determined to keep it that way. I'd like to think that she would survive a zombie apocalypse.
There are defining moments in life when everything changes. For Dani Mays, it was the day she witnessed her father kill her brother. Now seventeen, she still hasn't put it behind her.
After Jace's death, she bounced between her alcoholic mother and foster homes until she found a permanent place. And a reason to want to stay: Reece Tyler. He's her best friend, yet Dani wants more from him.
Faced with losing Reece, Dani struggles to define his place in her life and escape the influence the memories of her brother's death have over her choices. Even as she weaves the pieces of her heart back together, the past becomes more than a memory when a former foster brother reappears and Dani begins receiving threatening calls.
Order Apryl Baker Merchandise
Hello everyone! My name is Rachel Meinke, or some of you may know me as knightsrachel from my life over on Wattpad. It’s such an honor to b...
Hi, my name is Thelma and I will be your host. We have an exciting show for you all today with lots of wonderful character interviews from...
THE GHOST FILES SERIES SOON TO BE A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE!! The Ghost Files Volume 3 By Apryl Baker Summary from Goodreads: One,...
- ► 2016 (69)
- ► 2015 (269)
- ► 2014 (165)
- ► 2013 (67)
- Introducing YA Author Courtney Vail
- Introducing Author Yasir Hayat
- Introducing Author Natasha Duncan-Drake
- Introducing Author Diana Murdock
- Introducing Author Audra Middleton
- Introducing Author Miranda Lynn
- Introducing Author Peggy Randall-Martin
- Introducing Author L. Anne Beard
- Introducing Author Linda Ulleseit
- Introducing Author C. C. Cole
- Introducing Author Joe Harwell
- Introducing Author Caddy Rowland
- Introducing Author Dee Garretson
- Introducing Author Shalini Boland
- Introducing Author Jennifer Hubbard
- Introducing Author Tallulah Grace
- Introducing Author Michael Young
- Introducing Author Jenny Phillips
- Introducing Author Tammara Webber
- Introducing Author Peter Meredith
- Introducing Author S.J. Clarke
- Introducing suspense/horror writer Vincent Bivona
- Today's author post
- Introducing Author Grace Elliot
- Introducing Author Delsheree Gladden
- Introducing Author Ann Simko
- Introducing Author Kristyn Carter
- Introducing Author Laura Diamond
- Introducing Author M. Todd Gallowglas
- Introducing Author Carlyle Labuschagne
- Introduing Author Cameo Renae
- Introducing Paranormal Author Susan Stec
- Introducing YA Author Jessica Redmerski
- Introducing YA Author Angela Fristoe
- ▼ March (34)