The Ghost Files V4 part 1 by Apryl Baker



Sleep, little children,
all safe in your beds.
But when the boogeyman knocks,
if you are up watching…
he’ll make sure that you wish you were dead!

Once every one hundred and fifty years he emerges from the darkest depths to feed. With each soul he takes, he grows stronger. There is but one gift he needs in order to gain the power he seeks. One gift that will allow him to walk amongst all the precious little children.

And its the one gift Mattie Hathaway possessesthe ability to bring images to life with just a drop of her blood. The demon Silas has warned her to never reveal this ability, not even to her father who shares her power to communicate with the dead. Shes heeded his warning, but hiding it may no longer be an option.

Children are disappearing all over the Charlotte area. When their bodies are recovered, they are always the samebroken, beaten, and bruised. Fear is spiraling out of control in the Queen City as parents glance nervously around each corner, seeing the boogeyman in every shadow.

When one little girl goes missing in Matties neighborhood, its up to her and Officer Dan Richards to find the truth. In doing so, she uncovers a far greater evil than shes ever come up against. The one thing she was bred to defeat.

Deleriel. A fallen angelone of the first demons. He is powerful, ambitious, and now that Mattie is on his radar, shes all he needs to complete his arsenal.

Amid of whirlwind of secrets coming to light, Mattie is faced with uncovering the truth about her own heritage. She must come to grips with it before she can begin to prepare for the battle of a lifetimea battle she never asked for but is caught in the middle of.
Can she face her own truths before its too late?



* Release Date:  December 20, 2016 *


Pre-order Links:
Amazon US:  https://goo.gl/8zsjSL
Amazon UK:  https://goo.gl/GehIIU

Follow Apryl here:



Apryl Baker

7 comments:

  1. The date posted says November 30, 2017, so unless yoou have access to a time machine (which would not surprise me in Matties world!) there must be a mistake here. ;-)

    Do you plan on writing a volum3 4.3 in the ghost files, and if so, do you have an expected release date? Also, I just read about the film option. Do you know if this will ever happen? Where are you at in that process?

    I just want to tell you how much I have enjoyed this series so far!! I started out just going to glance through the first book to make sure they were acceptable for my 13 year old grand daughter, and well, the rest is history. You are a talented writer and I am now a huge fan of yours! I am so glad you started putting your books in Kindle Unlimited, because I am a retired woman on a fixed income and was not able to read past 3.5 until they appeared there. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

    Looking forward to hearing back from you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have been waiting for a new volume please hurry I love this series!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started reading these books about a month ago and i love them i'm on book 3.5 and i cant wait for the movie. I love reading horror books and these are the best ones i have ever read!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started reading these books about a month ago and i love them i'm on book 3.5 and i cant wait for the movie. I love reading horror books and these are the best ones i have ever read!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have started reading your books. I didn't sleep for three days, you are such an Amazing author. I just want to read all the time, I can't wait for Volume 5 of this book. I want to know what happened with the deal Mattie made with Silas and Deleriel. Just everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nellar M, This site isn't monitored anymore, but I can tell you Apryl Baker has written 8 or 9 more books in this series and is working on another one! They only get better with each one too. Did you know that they have optioned The Ghost Files for either a movie or TV series?!?! I copied the link to her Amazon author page that shows you every book Apryl has written. In the ghost files series and a lot of other really good ones too! Just copy this link and paste it into your browser and it will take you directly to all of her books.
      https://smile.amazon.com/Apryl-Baker/e/B005L9YKY2/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

      Delete
  6. my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody at baby center told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will conceive once we follow his instructions ,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Priest Babaka, Because his pregnancy spell cast and herbal remedy help us, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka if you are trying to have a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine












    my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody at baby center told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will conceive once we follow his instructions ,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Priest Babaka, Because his pregnancy spell cast and herbal remedy help us, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka if you are trying to have a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine

    ReplyDelete