Introducing Author Taylor Brooke



OMEN OPERATION

ASSET FILES 

Listed below are eight Renegade Omens currently in Isolation’s custody.


Training: Pending


These files are property of Isolation and are in no way to be tampered with or replicated.






THE BOOKS:



Omen Operation
The Isolation Series #1

After an epidemic spreads through the country, Brooklyn Harper’s high school years come to an abrupt end… 

Implanted in a rural camp, Brooklyn and her friends are cut off from their families and the outside world. Each day is filled with combat training to assure their safety against the crazed, belligerent, and deadly— those infected with a mysterious virus. 

As if the world couldn’t get any crazier, a letter ups the insanity… 

After being assured day after day that the world outside their little camp had been compromised, Brooklyn’s cabin-mate, Dawson Winters, finds a letter that turns everything they’d known upside down. There is a world outside the trees that surround their camp, and the virus they'd all come to fear seems non-existent. 

Determined to see it herself, Brooklyn plots with others to attempt an escape… 

On the outside, Brooklyn finds the world is as normal as ever. But when they are attacked in the city, they dispose of their attackers far more efficiently than any normal human. Is there more to Brooklyn and her friends than just being highly trained? 

Betrayal, love, death, and a powerful sense of camaraderie lead Brooklyn and her friends to fight for their life, their freedom, and most of all, each other.

https://www.amazon.com/Omen-Operation-Isolation-Book-1-ebook/dp/B01AKKLKT4
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28240333-omen-operation



COMING NOVEMBER 1, 2016

ECHO Campaign
The Isolation Series #2

Brooklyn Harper’s worst nightmare has become her reality. She has been captured by Isolation…

Trapped in a white-walled labyrinth by Juneau Malloy, Brooklyn is faced with the horrors of Isolation’s finest training yet. The skills she learned as an Omen Operative in Camp Number Eleven are put to the test in the form of brutal assessments of her strength, skills, and fortitude. Confused and disheartened, Brooklyn and the group of renegade Omens prepare for whatever trials Isolation has in store for them.

Juneau has caged her once again, but Brooklyn is far from broken… 

When Brooklyn finds out her best friend Gabriel is alive, she goes on a violent rampage in search of her, but instead earns herself a stint in solitary confinement. Juneau attempts to tame Brooklyn through grueling exercises before offering her one radical choice. Brooklyn must hand over her freedom in order to spare her friends. She’ll become a showpiece Juneau will auction off to the highest bidder for her skills in assassination, defense, and combat.

There must be a way out, and the renegade Omens have to find it… 

Brooklyn has no intention of becoming Juneau’s latest achievement. During a mind-warping training simulation, Brooklyn uncovers Isolation’s greatest secret and their darkest mistake. Juneau Malloy has created something far more sinister than the Omens, and it’s ready to eat the world alive. 

As the battle with Isolation intensifies, Brooklyn is faced with her most dangerous choice yet…

Save her friends—or save humanity.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31309216-echo-campaign


THE AUTHOR:



I’m Taylor Brooke, and I might be the droid you’re looking for. I make monsters and I write about them. I also make beautiful things, and sometimes I write about those too. I’m a professional Special Effects Makeup Artist and, depending on who you ask, I have a tendency to evoke quite a bit of emotion when I put words together. Magical creatures and words aside, I’m the town witch, an animal activist, a conservationist, a major foodie, and an amateur backpacker.

I live in Central Oregon with a one-toothed cat who owns my heart, an overweight snow dog, and two parents who are my best friends. 

When I'm not writing, I'm probably planning an adventure abroad, hiking the Pacific Northwest, volunteering at wildlife sanctuaries, or stalking the New Release section at my local bookstore. When I'm not doing any of that, I'm most certainly reading, eating a bunch of plants, and thinking about what to write next.



Praise for The Isolation Series

“I absolutely loved this refreshing first novel by Taylor Brooke. It felt real and genuine, the storyline was thoroughly researched and added so much depth and interesting science to the story. It's not often that an author's first attempt will show such purpose and promise. I can't wait for the next two books in the series. The story dragged me along, I felt the dirt, the rain, the blood, the tears. I felt everything with these characters, it was wonderful and frightening to go on this tense journey with them, highlighted by several sweet moments I know will be burned in my mind for days to come. I can see the author is building up to some amazing sequels, and can't wait to see what her experience has brought us!”
-Verified Amazon Review

 “The books vivid descriptions make it really come to life, Brooke uses a combination of imagery, metaphors and foreshadowing to keep the reader on their toes throughout the book.
-Verified Amazon Review

“Right from the very start we're thrown into this exhilarating ride that never let up. There was always something happening. I was constantly finding myself saying, "just this one more page" repeatedly and not being able to stop reading. I was so engaged and hooked into the story. The main thing I want to shoutout Taylor Brooke for, are the characters. A million thank you's. SUCH a diverse set of characters, not only did they vary in race, but in sexuality. Taylor did such a fine job of intricately weaving their backgrounds and sexual orientation in such a refreshing way. It was like inhaling a breath of fresh air after suffocation. While I can't go into too much detail without giving too much away, I can certainly say this book took me by complete shock. It was different from what I was expecting I look forward to a sequel so I can find out what happens to the beloved characters I grew to care so much about. Especially after that ending!
-Goodreads Review

“Taylor Brooke's Omen Operation is a fast-paced and intriguing tale of the results of science gone wrong. Filled with true to life characters that go from the average teen to deadly human weapons on the run, prepare to root for these teens as they attempt to find sanctuary in a world that is now a stranger to them. Start to finish action, twists, battles and life-like characters will keep you glued to each page as these young adults find the only ones they can depend on are themselves. But, can they survive?

Taylor Brooke has done a remarkable job of setting the stage for a series that promises to be one to watch for!”
-Goodreads Review


WARNING – CLASSIFIED MATERIAL
(Asset Pending Termination)



Apryl Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment