Meet Author Melissa Pearl



Hey everyone!!

It's so completely cool to be here today. Thank you for hosting this awesome event, Apryl.

I'm super excited to announce that Two-Faced is releasing TODAY!! Wohoo! This book is part of my Masks Series, which I'd like to tell you a little more about.

Imagine if you could see what people were truly feeling? Being able to see behind the masks people wear and see them for who they really are. It might be totally cool - knowing people could never lie to you, but it's certainly no picnic...well not for Caitlyn Davis anyway.



Caitlyn Davis always cruised through life, not being the type to ruffle feathers or involve herself in high school drama...until a chance encounter with a strange, homeless man changes everything.

Suddenly, Caitlyn has the ability to see behind people's masks. She discovers that her life isn’t as simple as she imagined and her high school is filled with secrets...some very sinister ones.

Unable to ignore her new gift, Caitlyn embarks on a mission to learn why one of her friends now appears terrified, but masks her fear behind a bright, smiling veneer. Will Caitlyn's new ability lead her into hot water? Or is her newfound vision a blessing that will expose her friends' true colors?

Her quest will lead Caitlyn to lose friends, stand up for those in need, and even find love.

At Palisades High School every face tells a story...

PURCHASE LINKS:
Amazon / Smashwords / B&N / iBooks / Kobo
One of my favorite things about True Colors is Eric. Le Sigh! 
 


In Two-Faced he gets his own voice. Yay! I love that about the second book in this series. I love getting into his head and seeing things through his eyes. So, it is with MUCH excitement that I introduce you to....TWO-FACED....



YOU CAN PURCHASE ON AMAZON
 


Don't forget to check out the killer giveaways going on at the My Crazy Corner Blogfest!! Apryl has done the most amazing job putting this together!


 
I write in a variety of YA/NA genres including Romantic Suspense, Contemporary Romance, Fantasy & Urban Fantasy. If you'd like to check out the rest of my work, you can find me in the following places:
I love to connect with readers so please drop by and say HI anytime :)


Apryl Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment