Meet Author Ella James



 Hansel by Ella James
Purchase on Amazon: http://amzn.to/1td3gaG

My name is Gretel. I’m the dish-washer. The kitchen girl. I’m not one of Mother’s pets. I’m just a storybook girl no one sees. Until that night. When I find him again, and all my dreams come to life.

He’s mine—the one called Hansel. I’ve come here to claim him.
*
I’m Hansel, a crazy woman’s toy. It’s taken years, but I’ve finally forgotten everything outside my life here in The House. I live for sex and nothing more. Until I see her. Gretel.
I remember her. I need her. She is mine.
*
AUTHOR’S NOTE: This story is not panty-melting. Your panties won’t have time to melt, because they will fuc*ing evaporate. Poof! But let me level with you: It is crazy. It is dark. You have to trust me. You will find both Gretel and Hansel to be completely fuc- lovable. You have my word. P.S. It’s not fantasy. It’s contemporary erotica. P.S.S. No one in this fairy tale is related.
Add it to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/1qT7AcT

About Ella James

Ella James is a Colorado author who writes teen and adult romance. She is happily married to a man who knows how to wield a red pen, and together they are raising a feisty two-year-old who will probably grow up believing everyone’s parents go to war over the placement of a comma.

Ella’s books have been listed on numerous Amazon bestseller lists, including the Movers & Shakers list and the Amazon Top 100; two were listed among Amazon’s Top 100 Young Adult Ebooks of 2012.

To find out more about Ella’s projects and get dates on upcoming releases, find her on Facebook at facebook.com/ellajamesauthorpage and follow her blog, www.ellajamesbooks.com. Questions or comments? Tweet her at author_ellaj or e-mail her at ella_f_james@ymail.com.

Website       Facebook      Twitter    Amazon Author Page



Apryl Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment