Meet Author Margo Kelly


What are your top five favorite things in the world? Do your items on the list change regularly? … Monthly? … Daily? …

My list changes often, but here are five things that I’m in LOVE with today:

*** NUMBER ONE ***
I love chocolate Haagen-Dazs.



*** NUMBER TWO ***

I love my dogs: Black Sabbath and Rascal Flatts



*** NUMBER THREE ***

I love a good thriller. One that makes me stay up late to read and makes me read faster so I can find out what’s going to happen next. A recent one I read was: I HUNT KILLERS by Barry Lyga. A great book – but it was gruesome, so if that bothers you, don’t pick it up!



*** NUMBER FOUR ***

I am in love with my debut novel, WHO R U REALLY? … which just launched last month! The School Library Journal said this book is “Guaranteed to give readers goosebumps.” … YAY! I love a good thriller. … Oh, wait, I already said that above in number three. Here’s the creepy cover to tempt your curiosity:



And here are the links to grab a copy of WHO R U REALLY? for yourself:
Merit Press


*** NUMBER FIVE ***

I love my family. They are freaking awesome. Ha. This picture of my kids is seventeen years old. YIKES. Where’d the time go?


I’d be thrilled if you “joined” the family. Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, or contact me through my website and ask to be added to the monthly newsletter. I’d love to hear from you!

Twitter: @MargoWKelly
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/margokelly


What are your top five favorite things (today)?

Apryl Baker

1 comment: