Meet Author L.L. Hunter




Hi everyone, my name is Laura, but you may know me better as Author L.L. Hunter. I live in Australia and I am the author of around 16 or so published works. I write in a number of genres including paranormal romance, urban fantasy, dystopian and romantic suspense and crime. I can’t tell you what my favourite genre is to write, but I think I enjoy writing paranormal romance the best.

I also love writing villains and characters with super powers.
If you have read any of my books, I thank you and hope that you enjoyed them. If you haven’t had the chance to pick up a L.L. Hunter book yet, I hope that you do soon. Let me know what you think either way, by dropping me a line on social media.

Today I have a world exclusive for you. You won’t read this anywhere else but on Apryl’s Crazy Corner! So pour yourself some tea or coffee, grab yourself a snack and sit back and enjoy this special deleted scene from The Aqua Lie – my latest release.


Killing Time – An Aqua Saga deleted scene

We had one hour left until everything ended. Everything except Rush’s life, that was. I knew we had risked everything by seeing each other. But I needed to see him. And now I knew that as long as I had him, everything would be okay. We made each other an unspoken promise that we had each other’s backs no matter what. No matter what, we would be together. With us, we didn’t need words to express how we felt. I knew just by looking in his eyes what he was feeling or thinking. My father couldn’t take that away from us.

Rush kissed my neck, exploring every inch of my exposed skin, getting more daring as he went. This whole situation was daring. We were risking our lives by being together. But we had an hour to kill.

“Rush…” I panted.

“You said it yourself, we shouldn’t waste anymore time.”

“I know. It’s not that.”

“Then what is it?” He asked, pressed up against me. we lay on sister’s bed on our sides facing each other. His hand moved to stroke my hair, and I melted under his touch.

“Nothing. No more talking. I love you. We don’t have much time.”
I pulled his mouth to mine and kissed him with every ounce of strength I had left. Well, almost. I needed to keep some just incase we had to fight my father. Rush’s hands moved up thigh, higher and higher, caressing the soft skin there. I clenched my stomach as his hands grew bolder. He pushed my dress up over my thighs and explored the new territory. He kissed me above my panty line and I shuddered.
Never in my entire life had I imagined my best friend could make me feel like this.

“Let me know if you want me to stop, Pym.”

I smiled at him. “I don’t want you to stop, Rush.” He grinned wildly and kissed me. I sat up and pulled my dress up over my head, tossing it the floor. My hands went to Rush’s shirt, caressing the smooth patch of skin exposed at the hem. I moved to straddle him. I kissed him and as he went to remove his shirt, I saw his eyes glisten. A tear rolled down my cheek and I stilled.

“Pym…” He wiped the tear away with his thumb as I turned my face away from him.
“It’s okay. I’m okay. Let’s just do this. We don’t have much time.”

I kissed him, pushing him back on the bed.

When his jeans were gone and there was nothing between us but fear, we pushed it aside like a curtain and let all our inhibitions loose. When our bodies became one, I realized I had never felt more alive.

I hope you enjoyed this sexy deleted scene.
I decided to delete it because of two reasons
1. I write mostly for children aged 10-17.
2. I wanted something to share with all of you during this exciting event!

The Aqua Lie is available now on all platforms and online retailers.

Purchase The Aqua Lie


Catch up! Purchase The Aqua Secret


Follow L.L. Hunter






Instagram: @llhunter


Google +: google.com/+LLHunter

Make sure to check out the other authors in the blogfest!!!!

Apryl Baker

3 comments:

  1. Well, I wanted to read more! I got all involved and then you stopped! I will have to check out the books! God job! And good luck with your books!

    ReplyDelete