Meet Author Abby McCarthy

Number 10

Because every boyfriend has the glorious V

s

Number 9

Bikers are always sexy

j

Number 8

Because inside every woman is the little girl who dreams of prince charming
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCqd-SwqM-o]
Number 7

Writing romance is way more fun than laundry

laundry

Number 6

Writing romance makes happy husbands

h

Number 5

Research for scenes makes even happier husbands

jj



Number 4

You can create the perfect love

u

Number 3

Fangirls

fangirl

Number 2

We may be secret masochist and want to torture our readers

an w

nick-angst-o

And the number one reason why authors write romance

It's just as much fun to break your heart as it is to put it back together

r


My name is Abby McCarthy and I write romance. I write romance because I am in love with LOVE!

I love the happy ever afters- I love the-rip your heart outs. I just love Romance.
In 2014 I released my first book Wreck You. My most popular quote from Wreck You is


"Is there such a thing as girl blue balls? That's how I feel, like I'm blue-jayed, a blue balled va-jay-jay."

As a writer I love to make the reader feel all kinds of emotions. With me you will get laughter, love and angst. You will also get a happy ever after. It's something I like when I read, so I write what I like.

December 2014 I published Fight You, the second book in The Wrecked Series. Fight You is suspenseful and angst filled.

"You are a mosaic of beautifully broken pieces put together."

In May of 2015 I released my third novel, Hurt You. It is the final book in The Wrecked Series. (Each book can be read as a stand-alone)

Hurt You is getting fantastic praise, "The stories Abby McCarthy writes are so beautiful she had me in tears, she broke my heart in this book and then proceeded to not only mend it but to make it better than ever. I cried, I laughed and I smiled so much reading this book. This is the type of book I needed and wish I could find more often."Goodreads reviewer

You can buy all three books in a recently released box set!

The Wrecked Series

Wreck You

Fight You

Hurt You



Abby McCarthy is reader and a lover of words. She is a blogger turned author and released her first novel in May 2014. She is a mother of three, a wife and a dog person. She has always written, sometimes poetry, sometimes just to vent about failed relationships, however in parenthood she has found her voice to help keep her sanity. Words have flowed from her, to review and with the support of amazing friends in the Indie community she has decided to pursue her dream of writing! She loves to write and read romance, because isn't that something we all yearn for? Whether it be flowers and hand holding or just the right tug on your hair. Isn't that what life is about? The human connection?

Check out the other blogfest authors!


Apryl Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment