Holiday Elf ST Bende





Hei hei, y’all! I’m S.T. Bende, and I love EVERYTHING about the holiday season. I love the decorations, the trees, the food, and the all-encompassing feelings of love and joy that surround this time of year. I especially love snuggling up under a warm blanket with a warm cup of tea and a freshly baked gingerbread cookie. Yum!

The hero of my completed series, THE ELSKER SAGA, is the Norse God of Winter, and he likes to make this time of year extra special with a dusting of snow and plenty of skiing (for us Northern Hemisphere gals). Takk, Ull! You can meet Ull for FREE in THE ELSKER SAGA: ELSKER, and tell me what you think of his very special Christmas gift for his girl. <3 span="">

What about you? What do YOU love about this time of year?

Skål, y’all!






Kristia Tostenson is about to discover her new boyfriend is the Norse God of Winter – an immortal assassin fated to die at the end-of-the-world battle of Ragnarok. Her orderly life just got very messy.






Buy-links
Google Play: http://bit.ly/1NLdV3P

Giveaway!!!

S.T. Bende
 

Apryl Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment