Holiday Elf Kasi Blake



12 Days of YA Christmas

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... 1 werewolf hunter (Silver/Vampires Rule)

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me... 2 books in the Witch Game Series (Crushed/Witch Hunt)

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me... 3 teen witches (Noah sisters/Crushed)

On the forth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... 4 books in the Spirit Realm Series (Bait/Hunter/Warrior/Legend coming soon)

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... 5 books in the Rule Series (Vampires Rule/Werewolves Rule/Shifters Rule/Wizards Rule/Mortals Rule)

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... 6 swords and daggers

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me... 7 magical objects to save the world.

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... 8 hit songs from dead rock star Tyler Beck. (Bait)

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... 9 missing members of the It Squad (Witch Hunt)

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... 10 hunters hunting monsters

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me... 11 wraiths flying overhead (Rule Series)

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me... 12 werewolves or more in a growing army (Rule Series)

Kasi Blake is the author of several YA books including these free titles: Vampires Rule and Crushed. Bait is also on sale for .99 cents. Want to know more about Kasi’s books? Check out her website at www.kasiblake.com 

Giveaway Time!!!

Apryl Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment