Holiday Elf Anna Santos



   MEET YOUR NEW PARANORMAL ROMANCE CHRISTMAS BOYFRIEND   

Hello everybody! My name is Anna Santos, and I write paranormal romance novels that have a bit of everything – bad-ass leading girls, action, magic, shifters, vampires, werewolves, hot sex scenes, and, of course, memorable hot alpha guys.

I’m here to introduce to you my new book: “Soul-Mate”. This is the first book of the Immortal Love Series. It’s a paranormal romance novel with a hybrid (vampire and panther) female leading character and a hot werewolf alpha male.
Check the synopsis in the post and know that my book is now Free in Kindle Unlimited, and if you want to purchase it’s $2.99.  
.
Links for purchasing/add to your KU:
U.S.: 
http://goo.gl/qDGi3i
U.K.: 
http://goo.gl/NxjaCf

)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
 ¸.•*¨)
 (¸.•´Giveaway: I'm offering a signed paperback (open internationally) to a lucky random winner who likes, comment, and shares this post in their social media. 

*Winner will be picked by www.random.org. Giveaway will remain open until the end of this holiday blog fest. I’ll post the winner here. Attention: I’ll confirm if you have followed all the instructions to be eligible to win the signed paperback or not.

   You can know more about me at:





Apryl Baker

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this book and all of Anna's books. So happy I've been able to read her work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the book!!!! Commented, and shared on FB, twitter and tumblr!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liked, commented and Shared!!!!! Good luck to all!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This giveaway has been closed!The winner is Jasmine Voosen! Please contact me in Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete