Holiday Elf Amanda Strong



Hello friends!  I’m happy to be part of Apryl Baker’s amazing Holiday Blogfest!  I don’t know about you, but I simply adore the Holidays!  Everything from the stockings hung to the ten pounds I swear I won’t gain.  (Guess homemade fudge doesn’t agree with that assumption).  
I’d like to start my post with a Holiday Quiz!  All of us have our favorite Christmas movies we like to curl up and watch (while eating that homemade fudge, right?).  Even though none of us care to admit to the amount of Hallmark movies we’ve binged watched, I thought it’d be fun to see which movie fits you and your family’s holidays!

Quiz Code:

Hope you enjoyed the quiz! 

One thing I’ve always loved about the Holidays, is the amount of guardian angel stories that pop up.  In my series, The Watchers of Men, guardian angels play a huge part in Micah and Eden’s chances against the demons that surround them.



To find out more check out the trailer for, The Awakener!  


If you liked what you saw, The Awakener, is FREE on Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/Awakener-Watchers-Men-Book-ebook/dp/B00G4T1KBY

And don’t miss book two, Holy and the Fallen:  http://www.amazon.com/Holy-Fallen-The-Watchers-Book-ebook/dp/B00UZTMFEA

For those of you who enjoy a cozy mystery during the holidays, Hidden Monster, is a psychological thriller that will keep you guessing!



To find out more, check out Hidden Monster’s trailer:


Or better yet, you can get it for FREE through Kindle Unlimited:  http://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Monster-Monsters-Among-Book-ebook/dp/B00NWIMO6A

I’m happy to announce its sequel, Inner Demons, now has an ebook release date!  For my Monsters Among Us fans, mark your calendar for January 18th!

Thank you for stopping by, I’ve had so much fun being here today!  A big shout out and thank you to Apryl, for hosting such a spectacular event!  Apryl, your constant giving to others is what the Holidays are all about.
  
May each of you have a wonderful and safe Holiday this year!  I think no matter what your family traditions may be, or what your own circumstances are, everyone one of us can feel the magic of this time of year if we serve and love the ones around us! 

I love making new friends, if you’d like to connect with me, please do!

Mother of three by day, story spinner by night, I've had a love for writing my entire life.  Other passions include reading, people watching (not the creepy kind mind you), and finding the answer to all the 'what if' questions out there in the Universe!  Fascinated by myths and legends, my stories tend to veer into the paranormal, with a splash of romance, action, and at times, suspense and horror.  Since my first book was published in the fall of 2013, I’ve enjoyed connecting with fans and readers from all over the world!  With every novel I write, I hope to entertain, captivate, and inspire my readers!

Apryl Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment