What kind of teen wants to feed on pain and suffering? Definitely not your average high school crowd. The
Roth siblings, however, have spent their whole lives trying to figure out how to exist in a world filled with tragedy and anguish without indulging. If their control slips, they have to hope the people in their lives will help keep them on the right path.
Nickname: Van is much better, thanks
Hobbies: Dancing, mainly ballet and hip-hop. I know, I know, it’s shocking given how moody and crazy everyone thinks I am. I’m learning Jeet Kune Do, but don’t tell Grandma or she’ll kill me!
Biggest fear: Losing any more of the people I love.
Favorite food: Black Forest cake, but only Grandma’s. Everyone else’s is gross compared to hers.
Worst habit: Biting, but I’ve mainly got that under control now.
Quote: “People who don’t know me well think I’m a moody, dark teenager. I’m really just trying not to kill them.”
Nickname: Zander. I haven’t gone by Alexander since everything happened.
Hobbies: Football, basketball, anything that will put me in the position to hurt people without getting in trouble. When that doesn’t work…well, I probably shouldn’t talk about that.
Biggest fear: Losing control
Favorite food: When I really get hungry, it isn’t food that I want.
Worst habit: Sneaking into places I shouldn’t
Quote: “She’s pure, unadulterated Kryptonite to me, but I want more of her. As much as I can get. No, it isn’t over yet. I won’t let it be over.”
Nickname: I’m good with just Ivy.
Hobbies: I’m not really allowed to talk about that.
Biggest fear: Failing
Favorite food: Strawberry ice cream, because it’s pink
Worst habit: Not telling.
Quote: “I changed my mind about the rules. I get to ask one question and you have to answer it.”
Nickname: Ketchup. I don’t think anyone remembers my real name at this point.
Hobbies: Picking locks, but I swear it’s not what you think!
Biggest fear: Losing Van.
Favorite food: French fries, meatloaf, pretty much anything I can put ketchup on.
Worst habit: Waiting instead of acting
Quote: “Is it surprising that a guy thinks you’re beautiful and amazing? No, it’s not surprising. Everyone should be able to see that about you. Everyone should see you like I do.”
Nickname: I didn’t have to change my name after what happened, because it was their fault, not mine.
Hobbies: Finding out the truth
Biggest fear: Never getting out
Favorite food: Anything that isn’t served on a tray
Worst habit: It’s not me who has the bad habits. Everyone else tells lies, but I never do. Never.
Quote: “Baby brother and little sister dreaming, dreaming, building their nightmare one visit at a time.”
I hope you all enjoyed getting to know the cast of Wicked Hunger a little better! If you want to get the whole story, you can pick up a copy today at:
Readers can also stay up to date on what’s happening with my books online at:
Check out my latest books. Get updates and sneak peeks of new projects!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Order Apryl Baker Merchandise
Hello everyone! My name is Rachel Meinke, or some of you may know me as knightsrachel from my life over on Wattpad. It’s such an honor to b...
Hi, my name is Thelma and I will be your host. We have an exciting show for you all today with lots of wonderful character interviews from...
THE GHOST FILES SERIES SOON TO BE A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE!! The Ghost Files Volume 3 By Apryl Baker Summary from Goodreads: One,...
- ► 2016 (69)
- ► 2015 (269)
- ► 2014 (165)
- Meet the Characters Blogfest is HERE!!!!
- Meet author Janine Caldwell
- Intoducing YA author, Laura Diamond
- Meet author Melissa Kircher
- Meet Taryn Browning, author of the Seeker series
- Introducing Author Aron Joice
- Intoducing YA author Dorothy Dreyer, author of My ...
- Introducing Author Summer Lane
- Intoducing Hally Willmott, author of Awakenings
- Meet Linda Ulleseit, YA author of On A Wing And A ...
- Meet YA author Sharon Ledwtih, author of Legend of...
- Meet Jacqueline Jock, author of Big Girls Do Cry
- Ayla Cover Reveal
- Mike and Gina by Buffy Andews
- Music of the Soul By Tawny Stokes
- COVER REVEAL: Bad Lands by Jonathan Yanez
- Young Adult Novels – Coming of Age in the 21st Cen...
- Meet YA author Shelley Workinger
- Meet Ruth Silver, author of Abberant
- Introducing YA Author Justin Swapp The Magic Shop...
- Introducing Alex Woolf, author of Soul Shadows
- Gunfights, family drama, and general mayhem: The M...
- A Chance For Redemption by Mary S. Palmer
- Meet Kelly Anne Blount, author of Grishma!
- Meet Tia Silverthorne Bach, author of Chasing Memo...
- Meet Joanne Keltner, author of Obsession
- Meet Rita Monette, author of The Legend of Ghost D...
- Introducing Bella Harte, author of Scarlett Poenix...
- Meet Anne Marie, author of La Dame à La Licorne
- Meet Gina Marie Long, author of Rocked: A Chelsie ...
- Introducing Kimberley Little, author of When The B...
- Introducing Author Robert Fluegel, author of Quick...
- Introducing Craig Maclachlan, author of Summer's S...
- Introducing YA author Carrie Russell
- Meet Kaitlin Bevis, author of The Daughters of Zeu...
- Introducing M. C. Lesh, author of Normalish
- The Infamous Susan Stec, author of Dead Girls Neve...
- Introducing Jessica Gunhammer, author of A Summer ...
- Introducing Liz DeJesus, best selling YA author
- Introducing Anna Silver
- Introducing Aria Williams, best selling Ya Author
- Meet Jonathan Yanez, best selling author of The Be...
- Introducing YA author Raine Thomas
- Introducing Angela Fristoe, Best selling author of...
- Introducing Author Jessica Tornese
- Introducing Emma Adams, author of The Puppet Spell...
- Inroducing Shane Scollins, author of The Game
- Introducing Delsheree Gladden, author of Wicked Hu...
- Introducing Amanda Lance, author of Wanted
- Intoducing Jack Croxall, author of Tethers
- Introducing Joanne Wadsworth
- ▼ September (51)
- ► 2012 (43)