Introducing Author Jaci Wheeler



AUTHOR JACI WHEELER






INTERVIEW

WELCOME Sebastian Green!! First, tell me a little bit about yourself and your life: Thanks for having me! Most people see me as a pretty simple guy really. I love having fun and keeping things light. Only the people closest to me know how deep my waters really run. I’m 100% the job. My life, my friends, everything revolves around the Ministry and keeping my Country safe. My father worked as the head of the Ministry of Defense before Masters took over and he has always been my hero. 

Tell me how you feel about Roz and the parts you play in her life:At first I was attracted to her like most of the men at the Ministry. She’s beautiful and feisty which I freaking love in a woman. But after working with her I saw a side that she didn’t let most people see. She became my little sister almost overnight. I love her like I do my family, but have a deep need to protect her and keep her from harm…not just because she’s the President and it’s my job but because she is innocent and pure and all that is right in the world. 

Tell me a little something about your job, other than the just the basics:The job is about hard work and dedication but it’s also about brotherhood. I’ve been doing this job for almost 20 years but I still feel like it’s home. It’s never gotten old or become a burden to me. The guys I work with are my brothers, my best friends and the only people who will ever really get me. Masters and I trained together once we were placed and we hated each other for two years. I thought he was a smug bastard and he thought I was a clown who couldn’t take anything serious. We were both partially right and we let it get to us. My father refused to let pettiness come into the job. He made us do everything together. Eat, sleep, work, piss…you get the point. He said until we fixed our differences we would be attached at the hip. Not wanting to be the one to break first we went on hating each other for another six months. My girlfriend who I’d been in love with since I was thirteen tragically died at the end of my third year at the Ministry. People didn’t know what to say, how to look at me or how to treat me. I despised it. It was hard enough to have my life ruined but to have to relive it every time you saw someone’s face, the pity written all over it…well it was unbearable. By noon my first day back I was done. Just done. Masters didn’t say a word of condolence, didn’t show any sign of pity and as far as I knew he lived under a rock and didn’t know what happened. We went through the day attached at the hip as usual with our scowls in place and nothing said. When it was time to go home Masters told me to meet him in the training room before I left. He let me beat the crap out of him. He just stood there yelling at me to hit him harder, to get the rage out….and get it out I did. All over his face, his ribs. I beat him to a bloody pulp and after that he became my best friend and my father saw the true leader in him, the ability to know what to do and get it done. 

How'd you choose exactly this part of the military division? It was chosen for me but I can’t say it wasn’t exactly what I wished for. I’ve always lived on the edge, pushing myself harder, faster wanting to achieve greatness. To me, protecting The President and the Country is the most honorable job there is. My father always taught me to be a man of honor, what better job is there? 

Hmmm, is there anything you’d like to tell me, maybe a little secret, or any cool hints about the upcoming future? ;)I might be loveable now but by the end of the end of the next book you might wish I never existed. 

I have to tell you, I have a little crush on you, what do you look for in a lady? I know you are a little bit of a ladies man, but seriously, what are you looking for if you could have a lady?Awe, you are going to make me blush Darlin’, But cooking is right up there on the best thing about a lady in my opinion. I don’t really have a type, I just love ladies and I appreciate the fairer sex and everything about them. Their curves, their softness, the way they smell…But I also like a good dose of sass and a dash of crazy to keep me on my toes. 

This or that... 
A. Coffee addict? No, Im more of a sugar addict

B. What’s your favorite alcoholic beverage. I’m just an average joe all I need is a nice cold beer and I’m set.

C. Favorite Food? Anything I don’t have to cook and a side of apple pie.

D. If you had to choose Coffee or Chocolate? –don’t laugh, I don’t like chocolate so it’s quite easy for me, but a LOT of people NEED both LOL Don’t like chocolate? chocolate, huge sweet tooth remember.

E. Beach or mountains? Mountains

F. Winter or summer? Summer

G. vampires or werewolves? Can I say neither

H. Cold or hot? I am hot blooded so I love the cold

I. Favorite color? Gray…is that considered a color?

J. Night or day? Day

K. Moonlight or sunlight? I love to hike with the sun on my face so sunlight…although there’s a lot to be said about the romance of the moon ;)

L. Boxers or briefs? Who says I wear either
Thanks so much for hanging out with us, Sebastian! I’m a huge fan and I can’t believe you took time to come visit me! Anytime, thanks for having me this was fun!




Meet The Author
Jaci Wheeler lives in the Central Valley of California with her husband and two precious kids. 

Her love of literature began in Jr. High when she was introduced to Lowis Lowry’s books. Since then she has had a passion for writing Young Adult books, and creating strong female leads. When she’s not writing she is advocating for Autism Awareness and involved in the deaf community. 

Her favorite things to do are play with her children, craft with her friends, sleep while her husband watches movies and indulge in her favorite addictions: Coffee, candy and shoes.








Apryl Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment