Halloween movie fest has begun!!



It’s officially October 1st and I can get super excited about Halloween without looking and sounding like a fanatic! I love to be scared. I love watching scary movies and I adore reading horror novels.

Halloween is my favorite holiday. I freak out over it like most people do Christmas. My house is decked out every year like the scariest haunted house you can imagine, inside and out. It’s a favorite hotspot for trick-or-treaters. 

So to kick off the holiday, I’m going to list some of my favorite horror movies!


Halloween
Nightmare on Elm Street
The Conjuring
Friday the 13th
Salem’s Lot
The Exorcism of Emily Rose
Haunting in Connecticut
It
Poltergeist
The Amityville Horror
The Shining
The Ring
The Grudge

 What are some of your favorite scary movies?

Apryl Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment