Halloween Festivities


For those of you who don't already know this, Halloween is my all time favorite holiday. I go a little crazy on decorations the same way the folks at Christmas do with their lights and their Santa scenes.

I just finished decorating the house to look like a haunted freaky place. I even have paper that goes up to give it a more weathered, haunted house feel. Cobwebs, complete with bloodstains are subtly strewn around the house and the yard. Lights are up and the fog machine is in place as are the motion detectors that will cause things to jump out at you when you walk by.

The neighborhood kids love my house every year.

So in honor of the haunted house, does anyone want to share thier favorite haunted house to visit for Halloween?

Apryl Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment