Something Wicked by Teresa Mummert


Something Wicked by Teresa Mummert

Blurb from Goodreads:

Gabby plays a very dangerous game...
Drake is eager to teach her the rules.

Gabby wants nothing more than to be an author, but she is stuck working for a magazine that she despises. When she is tasked to interview an actor at a movie premiere, she reluctantly sets off to do her job. Drake doesn't make it easy for her and she lets her frustration get the best of her. She is soon thrown into his world and in over her head.


My Review:

First, I love Teresa Mummert's books so I was super excited to get to read this as an ARC. I wasn't disappointed. I loved Gaby and that she wanted to be a romance author and all her ideals and expectations of romance. She was a strong character that got my attention from the get go. Drake, it took me a while to warm up to, but once I did, I loved him. The one thing I will say, is I wish there had been more of a back story with these characters. The book felt a little rushed without it, but it didn't detract too much from my enjoyment of the book. I would recommend it as a sizzling hot read to all my friends. Teresa Mummert has done it yet again.

Apryl Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment